It’s another super lo-fi version of Armada Breakfast Club Live!
This week, The Club discusses all things Armada, and some things Freddy Adu.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/214249070″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
- Simon makes his triumphant return and blesses us with his wonderful takes.
- Kyle doesn’t have the coordination required to close a show and play a song at the same time.
- Darrell was so quiet this week.
- Jake sounds jealous that Darrell is leading our predictions, doesn’t he? I think he does.
- The show was missing a deep, sexy quality. Probably because Logan’s voice was missing ::cry face emoji::